Vogue Beauty Clinic’s ethics policy has been put in place so that our therapists exercise in unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances; this involves things such as personal injury that prevents clients from getting to appointments, any other potential emergencies that are genuine and prevent clients from attending, or death, debilitating sickness, or disease.
Examples of situations that are NOT acceptable & will require cancellation fees:
- Forgetting appointments or “no showing”.
- Last minute work roster changes.
- Mismanaging schedules or double booking.
- Running late & missing your appointment.
- Mild sickness such as colds/flu that do not prevent clients from attending work/events (we exercise caution & provide sufficient barriers to clients & staff).
*We do our best to accommodate last minute changes, however because of the high demand on our therapists we only provide a small window for genuine circumstances.
- We accept Eftpos, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Afterpay, regrettably we don’t accept bank cheques or American Express.
- At Vogue Beauty Clinic we do not hold any personal client accounts, all appointments preformed the day of the treatment must be paid in full that day.
- If you fail to pay for your service the day of your treatment or leave the premises without payment or knowledge of the therapist, you will forthwith be banned from the clinic and all future appointments will be immediately cancelled. In this circumstance Vogue Beauty Clinic holds the rights to legally pursue this incident.